Frequently asked questions
We have trained and professional staff standing by that can assist you. Whether you’re calling for yourself or a loved one, we are only a discreet phone call away. 844-286-1327
We are open and attentive to our clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Many insurance companies cover drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs. Call today to speak with our professional staff who will look into this for you. 844-286-1327
Yes, we have a medical team that works individually with each client.
- Please bring appropriate clothing for a one-week stay. Laundry facilities are available for your convenience.
- Bring appropriate clothing that is suitable for a treatment center environment. This includes comfortable clothing but please no short shorts, no muscle shirts, no half shirts, no attire with drug or alcohol slogans or reference and no otherwise offensive clothing.
- Bring appropriate attire for the beach, swimming, going to the gym, participating in outdoor actives, and fishing.
- Please note that we ask that no computers be brought with you.
- No alcohol, non-prescription drugs, or weapons of any kind are allowed on property.
- No over the counter PM or nighttime medications are permitted.
- Smokers may want to bring a week’s-plus supply of cigarettes.
- We recommend bringing a minimum two-week supply of any hygiene products that may be needed during your stay.